CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Latest and Greatest and then some

Zacky's 5th B-day, he had alot of fun.



The family enjoying a day at Hanauma Bay, snorkeling...






Justin's B-day present... a new freestyle bike! Heres pics of Justin and Kyle putting on a show.






The whole group of us... not all are in this pic, there was about 20 Jeeps... we are "Ohana Trails". We went for a Memorial Day run up Peacock Flats on Ka'ena Point on the west side of Oahu. Gorgeous views and good times....


Roads? Where we're going... we don't need roads.



1 comments:

Karen said...

I love all the pics. thank you!! Do the boys know how to do alot on the bike or are they just learning? That memorial day looks like a lot of fun too. I'm glad you guys had a little bday party for Zack. I wish I was there for all 3 of thier bdays. And that water is so crystal clear! I'm jealous! But hey, I will try to be there in August, and then again in october.