CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Left Behind

Well... Barb and the boys left this morning to head down to NC. The boys start summer camp tomorrow at Camp Kanuga called Operation Purple... its a summer camp for military brats. They are very excited even though Kyle will be missing the beginning of his football practices. I on the other hand, was left behind here all because of this silly thing called work. I was sitting here, already a little bored when suddenly it donned on me... Barb started a blog, is there any better way for me to show the world what kind of fool I am? Probably... but Ill settle for this forum while I wait for a better opportunity. So far all I've thought of was the poll question I posted, I'm very interested in your thoughts in that matter so please vote. I will have some more stuff for you to view later, but for now I think I'm going to grab my cleats, throw on some overalls, tie on my cape and go out to lunch in style (HEY, I heard that... when you just thought to yourself, he already is out to lunch, yup, heard it). So, as I said before, check back tonight, I may just have something super duper special for ya. I'm Bill Refenes and I approved this ad. Vote Today!!!!

3 comments:

Aunt Kim said...

Everybody knows a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. But their arms are small and the wood is heavy so a woodchuck can't chuck wood or even lift it for that matter. :(

Julie said...

?? I've never seen a comment from aunt kim ... HI! Instead of a putting on a cape and cleats why don't you tell people what you really did for lunch ... you stalked out your cousin's house and then we went to firehouse for a sub ... you don't fool me bilybob. And as far as the woodchuck goes I don't think they actually exist, so they don't chuck any wood at all ... ;)

Karen said...

screw the woodchuck... Everything sucks....

just kiddin.. kind of...

Hi Aunt Kim!!