CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Who I Am

OK, so I'm back from a day of running around to include the stalking of my cousin Julie for lunch, and as I promised in my morning post (sounds like a cereal... or maybe even a slang phrase for defecation.. oops can I say defecation? ahh $#!t, sorry) anyway I promised you something super duper special, and here it is... this is my advertisement, just basically tells you a little bit about me and what I stand for. It should make you proud to know me and may even bring tears to peoples eyes. Its not professionally done, but its close... thanks for watching my video titled "Who I Am"... I'm Bill Refenes and I approved this ad.

5 comments:

Julie said...

wow .... and what is it again you do for a living??

Aunt Kim said...

Billy, I love ya but you should not be left home alone without padding.

susan said...

It's great to see you can entertain yourself...then share it with us!! It's a good thing Barb doesn't go out of town often :o)

Karen said...

You always know exactly what to say to make me laugh!!

Karen said...

That is definitely the first time I have really laughed in a week! I can't stop watching it cause it feels good to laugh for a change.