CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Living it up in Korea

Hello everyone... Ive made it safely to Korea. I had a very long flight with a stop in Japan, but overall it really wasnt too bad. I finally made it to bed last night at about 1am which my body was feeling like it was about 6am. I slept really well in my fancy hotel room. The whole team is staying at the Millenium Hilton... they were out of the normal rooms at the lower level floors so they automatically upgraded us so now we are all on the 20th floor... marble tiled bathroom.. king size bed, its very nice. I havent taken a whole lot of pics yet but here are a few from the hotel... my favorites are the views from my big window... The tower in the pictures is Namsan Tower. Well, today is kind of a light day, we basically got our equipment and coordinated some of the logistics of the whole mission, we will probably go out to the market for dinner. Of course, Ive already had some bulgolgi and kimchi for lunch, but hey, when in Rome... do as the Koreans do... or something like that. Ill try to post more throughout my trip but I cant promise to, since Im not sure how busy we are going to get. Enjoy the pics!













1 comments:

Karen said...

when you eat bulgogi you must take a bite, then the next bite goes either on the table or the floor. (one bite for me, one bite for my homies) You must eat bulgogi every day. Do it for me. Do it for your sister.