CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Hobby

Family's newest hobby: 4x4 off-roading in my Jeep Rubicon. We have gone out twice now, and have had sooooo much fun. Yesterday I climbed a hill that looked impossible, then on the other side I came down through huge ditches and stepped down pieces of land... The pictures really dont do it justice... One of the pics with my friends Jeep gives you a little better look at the terrain. Pretty fun stuff though. Funny thing about it all is Ive never been one who liked the look of a "lifted" vehicle, but now that we love to off-road, and the only limitation we really have is ground clearance... Im going to put a small lift on the Jeep. 2.5 inches.. should give me enough room climb just about anything out here.... Hi, my name is Bill... and Im addicted to off-roading.



These first two are just out on the trail, note the view of the ocean on the top pic... second pic, check out the mud bath Im about to give the Jeep



Ok, these two are of me driving up the impossible hill... I promise, the hill was much steeper then it appears in the pics... Barb was slip sliding trying to climb up to the top to get these pics.




The top pic here is of me starting down the other side into the ditches... the bottom pic is of my other friends coming down, notice the steps on the terrain we came down. VERY FUN!
As I said before, Hello, my name is Bill... and Im addicted to off-roading!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!! Looks like fun!! You guys are just having it so rough. You need to take a vacation to get some R&R :-) Thanks for sharing I love the pictures and enjoy seeing Hawaii through your eyes. give eveyone a big hug!! xoxoxo

Karen said...

It's like a Jeep advertisement. Ok... I'm sold... my next car will be a Jeep Rubix cube or whatever it is. I'll make sure you get the commission. That actually does look like alot of fun. And the top pic with the ocean in the back, that reminds me of Guam so much.